It is almost weekend and nearly finish the second month of 2014!!!!!!
I don’t know about you but my weekend this week ‘s gonna be busy since I have deadline next Monday so God blesses me!! x
Today post is about my (other) 8 facts in my real life. I know that I am not really “normal” since I want to stay anonymously but still give you some facts about my life. I just simply believe that when I open myself to people even though they have never ever seen me and they still give a smile of recognition for my words, it means a real connection. That’s all I hope and I want for when I do this blog 😡
So, let’s start!
- Since I was a kid, my parents believed that I could be a good teacher in the future because I was pretty good at learning things by heart. Honestly, I am in the opposite side. It is not because I’m bad with kids, I just want to dance and do plays. Parents usually think that when you are a kid, you have no idea about what you learn and will not remember the joy and the happiness you would have at that super young age for doing what you love to do. NO!!! I miss and remember everything even now.
- My younger brother looks different from me just because he has special eyelids (which means to be very handsome when he grows up, for sure!!!) 😛
- I like photography and I admire talented, hardworking photographers. However, for myself, I just use a compact camera since the professional one is too heavy and I have been taught that the best tool and the best light is the one you have in your hands, no matter what!
- The amount of books that I own is much more and heavier than my clothes :-<
- I keep my diary with me all the time. And a pen, of course!
- If we actually know each other in real life, after 1 year without meeting, you will never recognise me if you spot me at the back because my hair grows fast. One year means short becomes long like never ever being cut -.-
- I can make a book ( and already made one!)
- My beauty tip for nice skin is eating one apple every morning x ( Trust me, ladies and gentlemen!!!)
These are factors which have been selected randomly in my life. If you keep tracks by reading my blog, you may code each of them to see what are important in my real life x Not so complicated, isn’t it? ^^
I hope that you are doing well and I’ll see you on March xoxo